Fiat USA website

Here is some news I thought I would share with all of you. We are all having fun playing with the Fiat USA website's 500 configurator, but the best is yet to come. The current site is considered temporary, and a new site will be launched, so keep an eye out for it.

Re: Fiat USA website

sjmst
Great!

Re: Fiat USA website

Vlad92
Please give us an online Prima tracking tool with real time tracking from build to delivery!

Re: Fiat USA website

prima 109
that would be Cool!!
Craig #109 Rosso with sunroof/post assembly block heater.

Re: Fiat USA website

Oooo...

More info on what's available in accessories, hopefully!

This could answer many of our questions once up.

Now if we can just get the dealers that are going to be Fiat Studios to at least update on their progress.

Still only have some outdated info from the dealers here if they say anything at all so far. :-(

I may have to find contact info and email...

Re: Fiat USA website

From what I understand, the site will be up around the time the full blown marketing for the car will happen (that's scheduled in March/April).

Re: Fiat USA website

JustWilliam
 This is GREAT news!

 I have always appreciated that the current US configurator states (in effect) "illustration only, additional configurations available." Now we know for certain!

 I haven't been able to decide on a color combo yet- (the palette is SO GOOD) but I'm confident I'll be able to have my manual transmission and "must have" options in both pop and sport models. YAY!
“You can safely assume that you've created god in your own image when it turns out that god hates all the same people you do.”

Anne Lamott

Re: Fiat USA website

Jim McKenzie
Exactly right William.  I noticed that at the Detroit Auto Show there was a mocha latte 500 with the brown leather interior and also with the white steering wheel heater planel, cd panel combo.

So I went to the configurator and could not come up with that combo (exterior, seats, interior) no matter what I selected...meaning there are indeed choices that exist that the configurator won't allow you to select.

Great hope for those that have not been able (so far) to make their perfect car.  Good catch!
1973 Fiat 850 Sport Spider
1977 Fiat X1/9

Re: Fiat USA website

raviashwin
I think you should defenitely checkout thecouiertracker website for tracking and delivery with a single click of a button!

Re: Fiat USA website

kilvar
Thanks man, I was looking for a courier tracking website for delivery. I will definitely check that out!