Fiat USA email to Prima owners

prima 109
I was impressed that the email from Fiat today gave me more in depth info on the Primas.  Prices start at $19,500 with total options coming in at $900.00.  The cars are well equiped as I expected, except, I'd rather have leather interier.  How does everyone else Feel?
Craig #109 Rosso with sunroof/post assembly block heater.

Re: Fiat USA email to Prima owners

FiatGal
I just wrote in another thread that I couldn't open the attachment ( I'm in transit, reading on the phone). Turns out I can. Unless I read it too quickly, it looks as though I'm waiting for the regular sport trim. I want the heated seats!!!