Fiat USA Website Update - Studios Listed

Fiat USA Website Update - Studios Listed

Vlad92
Just noticed that the Fiat USA website has been updated to list all Studios by state.

http://www.fiatusa.com

Check it out under "Find a Dealer"!

Re: Fiat USA Website Update - Studios Listed

Minuszka
That's an improvement, but it doesn't look to be correct at all. For NC it lists 2 dealers, when there is really only one ( Cary ). The other one is in SC, and for that State there isn't any listed. The map location is off about 100 miles too. It lists it as "Opening in February". - it is possible, but about 3 weeks ago there was no building at all and they have to build one from the ground up.

Re: Fiat USA Website Update - Studios Listed

Vlad92 wrote
Just noticed that the Fiat USA website has been updated to list all Studios by state.

http://www.fiatusa.com

Check it out under "Find a Dealer"!
I can't even get the button to activate right now, if I don't choose a state, it gives me an oops, gotta choose a state, but when I do and hit submit, nothing happens so wonder if they temporarily deactivated it while they corrected things.

Then again, IE is acting funky and not working tonight and I've had issues with Firefox of late and am downloading the update to Lavasoft's Adaware program so I can scan this stupid computer for adware and I'll have to do the same with spybot too, you know, just to be sure.

Re: Fiat USA Website Update - Studios Listed

CaliberSRT4
Use Chrome or Safari. Also, the map opens as a pdf in a new window. You might have to ctrl-click or disable pop-up blockers.

Or you can go there with a direct link:

http://www.fiatusa.com/en/pdf/fiat_florida.pdf

Replace Florida with whatever state you want.

Re: Fiat USA Website Update - Studios Listed

Jim McKenzie
This new update is excellent and depressing news for me. I live in Wesley Chapel Florida, and it appears that the state will get 11 (!) Fiat Studios, and 2(!) in Orlando. The next town over from me and just north of Tampa, is Lutz...and of course the Lutz dealership is the only one without an opening date. All the rest show March or April, with the nearest dealership, Fiat of Clearwater (Dayton Andrews Chrysler on Gulf to Bay) being an April opening. It's great news that the site is updated, and I am thrilled for the PE guys starting to get shipping info...but for the folks that are ordering a 500 the way they want it...it appears we may not get a customized car until at least May-June.
1973 Fiat 850 Sport Spider
1977 Fiat X1/9

Re: Fiat USA Website Update - Studios Listed

Thanks caliberSRT4,

Wish they'd let it be known it'd open as a PDF in the first place and apparently, PDF's aren't opening with Firefox for some reason. My PC has been acting strange of late. IE just won't work right now.

That said, it looks like if the info is correct, all three will be available by March or April.

There IS one on Aurora Ave as I thought since it's an Autonation owned dealer and it looks to be right next door to the Chry/Dodge/Jeep dealer as Dodge is being combined with Jeep and Chrysler into one dealer with Fiat seperate, the Kirkland one, I saw the Chry/Jeep/Dodge dealer but not the Fiat dealer although there are signs saying it's coming soon but perhaps just not right there at that spot.

The other one IS indicated to be in Tacoma, an hour's drive south of Seattle where my Mom lives actually, but the only address they show is the Town and Country on Aurora. The great news is that all three are easily accessible to me. The Aurora Ave dealer, I can get to within 30 minutes (it's within Seattle), the Kirkland one, about the same, traffic permitting, it's north East of the city up in the Kirkland/Totem Lake area and the other as I said, is about an hour or a bit more south in Tacoma when traffic's good.

This is all good to know.

Re: Fiat USA Website Update - Studios Listed

sonicsby5
Wahoo!  Looks like two dealers open in March up here.
#215 - First 500 Delivery in Washington

Re: Fiat USA Website Update - Studios Listed

CaliberSRT4 wrote
Use Chrome or Safari. Also, the map opens as a pdf in a new window. You might have to ctrl-click or disable pop-up blockers.

Or you can go there with a direct link:

http://www.fiatusa.com/en/pdf/fiat_florida.pdf

Replace Florida with whatever state you want.
This is the only one I can open. Repalcing Florida with Newyork, New york or NY doesn't work.

Re: Fiat USA Website Update - Studios Listed

MrJones

This is the only one I can open. Repalcing Florida with Newyork, New york or NY doesn't work.

fiat_newyork.pdf

all files are lowercase
two name states are sometimes oneword, others separated by underscore

Re: Fiat USA Website Update - Studios Listed

sjmst
Updated again!

Back to

"FIAT Studios arriving soon."

Love it! LOLOL.  Progress is for the birds, let's regress!

Re: Fiat USA Website Update - Studios Listed

jvsgabriel
The website has some geographical inaccuracies on the California page.  Last I checked Downey was way closer to Los Angeles and not so much in central California.  And that Carlsbad was a bit closer to the coast and not so inland, but I digress, it is nice to see some changes to the website.

So when will the call come?  I guess as the San Diego proper dealer doesn't have a clue when he will be up and running as there is no estimated month listed.  I guess it will be a trip up to LA's Motor village to get my PE.  Oh well it should be the best trip down home ever.

Joel #366.

Yeah, just saw that. My guess is they took it down to update/fix it and I'm sure it'll go back up here soon.

Re: Fiat USA Website Update - Studios Listed

prima 109
that's right.  When they called me yesterday(Saturday) to confirm delivery on my car, they said it is being updated again and will be back up soon.

craig
Craig #109 Rosso with sunroof/post assembly block heater.