Fiat Freak Out (FFO)

SeaDawg
Just curious as it's only a couple of months away how many, if any, are going to the FFO in July in Nashville Tenn.?  If you're going are you staying for the entire 4-5 days or just a couple at the beginning, middle or end?  Also are you staying at the main hotel or, shall we say, some place a litttle less expensive ?

Re: Fiat Freak Out (FFO)

SeaDawg wrote
Just curious as it's only a couple of months away how many, if any, are going to the FFO in July in Nashville Tenn.?  If you're going are you staying for the entire 4-5 days or just a couple at the beginning, middle or end?  Also are you staying at the main hotel or, shall we say, some place a little less expensive ?

I'm going for the whole 5 days. It will be a great time, plus a good way to check to gas mileage on the highway. I'll be at the hotel.

Re: Fiat Freak Out (FFO)

SeaDawg
Fiat500USA wrote
I'm going for the whole 5 days. It will be a great time, plus a good way to check to gas mileage on the highway. I'll be at the hotel.
You going to be burning Premium or Regular on the trip?

Re: Fiat Freak Out (FFO)

SeaDawg wrote
Fiat500USA wrote
I'm going for the whole 5 days. It will be a great time, plus a good way to check to gas mileage on the highway. I'll be at the hotel.
You going to be burning Premium or Regular on the trip?

I only use Premium in order to get the maximum power (and best fuel economy) out of the engine  The engine has a knock sensor, so it will advance the ignition timing to optimum levels. For me, the extra couple of bucks is worth it for the added engine response and power.

Re: Fiat Freak Out (FFO)

SeaDawg wrote
Just curious as it's only a couple of months away how many, if any, are going to the FFO in July in Nashville Tenn.?  If you're going are you staying for the entire 4-5 days or just a couple at the beginning, middle or end?  Also are you staying at the main hotel or, shall we say, some place a litttle less expensive ?
I am going. I am driving from NY with my two sons in the 500. The hotel special rate is 119 a night. Not sure how much cheaper is available, but if you can stay two nights there it is worth it to be right where everything is happening.

Re: Fiat Freak Out (FFO)

Thad
I'll be there for probably 3 or 4 nights. Really looking forward to it! Fiat will again be a major sponsor. The only way to do it is to stay at the hotel. You'll meet people and get to hang in the parking lot drinking beers all night!

Re: Fiat Freak Out (FFO)

prima 109
I'm going.  I'll be at the hotel and then to visit my sister afterwards.
Craig #109 Rosso with sunroof/post assembly block heater.

Re: Fiat Freak Out (FFO)

Eastep
sjmst: If you can make it down in time to catch our cruise, we would love to have you. Details can be found as a sticky here. We leave Harrisburg on Thursday the 20th

'78 X1/9 Signature Series #0924  aka The Golden Monkey

Re: Fiat Freak Out (FFO)

Prima#19
Another Fiat Freakout in the books and what a success!  The Jack Daniels tour was great and I really enjoyed the Lane Motor Museum.  Our club Prez couldn't have picked a better showfield than the Parthenon with it's Old World backdrop.  I was surprised to see so many new 500s participate and was happy to meet so many owners new to Fiat.  If you missed FFO 2011, you denied yourself a great time.  In case you're wondering, mine's the red one.

Re: Fiat Freak Out (FFO)

ImogenLockhart123
Wow~hello everyone, I am new here, and this is my first post,nice to meet u.
Tomorrow is another day.
[url=http://www.tera2u.com/]Cheap Tera Gold[/url][url=http://www.tera2buy.com/]Buy Tera Gold[/url]

Re: Fiat Freak Out (FFO)

Prima#19 wrote
Another Fiat Freakout in the books and what a success!  The Jack Daniels tour was great and I really enjoyed the Lane Motor Museum.  Our club Prez couldn't have picked a better showfield than the Parthenon with it's Old World backdrop.  I was surprised to see so many new 500s participate and was happy to meet so many owners new to Fiat.  If you missed FFO 2011, you denied yourself a great time.  In case you're wondering, mine's the red one.

Hi Prima#19, welcome to the forum!

I'm glad you liked the Jack Daniels Tour (I sponsored it and provided the Jack Daniels for everyone at FreakOut).

Fiat 500 USA Forum has moved.  You can check out this thread here.

Come on over and register on the new forum!

Re: Fiat Freak Out (FFO)

konglong
only use Premium in order to get the maximum power (and best fuel economy) out of the engine  The engine has a knock sensor, so it will advance the ignition timing to optimum levels. For me, the extra couple of bucks is worth it for the added engine response andAbnormal favorite online games, such as PC
WoW Gold and Diablo 3 Gold and Diablo 3 Gold kaufen and Guild wars 2 goldAre among the most popular game currencies, including the PC and web games. power.

Re: Fiat Freak Out (FFO)

mohsin378
Just curious as it's only a couple of months away how many, if any, are going to the FFO in July in Nashville Tenn.?  If you're going are you staying for the entire 4-5 days or just a couple at the beginning, middle or end?  Also are you staying at the main hotel or, shall we say, some place a litttle less expensive ?
Leather jackets [url=http://www.leather-jackets.info]leather-jackets.info[/url]
Learn Spanish [url=http://www.learnspanishonline.me/]http://learnspanishonline.me[/url]
red leather jacket men [url=http://www.leather4sure.com]red leather jacket men[/url]

Re: Fiat Freak Out (FFO)

Hi, just a reminder. We've all moved to the new Fiat 500 USA Forum:
http://www.fiat500usaforum.com/forum.php

Make sure you stop by and visit. See you there!
Chris
Prima Edizione  29