Fiat 500c - Bike Rack Advice

Sarah
Hi,

I am after some help... I am in the UK, and considering purchasing a Fiat 500c (I know we don't really have the weather for a convertible, but, I have always wanted one :-)

My problem is, I have two little boys, who love to go out on their bikes, with my current old banger, I can fit their bikes in the boot....

I have looked at several bike racks here in the UK and I just can't find one suitable, I have contacted my local Fiat dealer and asked about the possibility of fitting a hitch, and they said "although they had heard of them, Fiat don't do them in the UK".... so, if I am to get a Fiat and I am not willing to compromise on the bike option, what options do I have ?

Can I import a hitch to the UK, that would fit a 2009 - 2012 Fiat 500c ?  What make or retailer would anyone suggest ?  Would it fit a UK Fiat ?

I assume that I would also have to import a bike rack aswell, I am keen on the style of the Thule 990XT Double Rack - I am open to suggestions of a similar style, if there, is a better option....

Sorry for all the questions, my heart would love a Fiat 500c, but, my head needs to make sure it can accommodate my children...

Sarah

Re: Fiat 500c - Bike Rack Advice

Sarah wrote
[...]

Hi Sarah,

I've actually moved this forum to a new site.  Check out the new Fiat 500 USA Forum here.  Thanks!
Chris
Prima Edizione  29