Fiat 500 in Gran Turismo 5

cinquecento
I'm not sure how many of you like the Gran Turismo series, but there's a Fiat 500 1.2 8V Lounge in the game, and it includes interior views, which is really cool.  It's right-hand drive for some reason, but it's really fun to drive that thing!  (I was able to tune mine up from 69 to 282 hp as well!).  Drives very well on the 'ring as well, with online play we could have a Fiat 500 race perhaps?

Maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree, but worth a shot I figure
398 -> 24

Re: Fiat 500 in Gran Turismo 5

CaliberSRT4
Thankfully it is a premium car as well.  I've been playing GT since GT2. I definitely think a Fiat 500 race would be most interesting, though I won't have time to play until after the holidays.

There is also a Fiat 500 Abarth Esseesse in Forza Motorsport 3. Makes a great mouse car in cat & mouse.

Re: Fiat 500 in Gran Turismo 5

The 500 Abarth is also in Forza. I'm trying to import a xBox image but can't figure it out.

Re: Fiat 500 in Gran Turismo 5

CaliberSRT4
This tutorial should help you with the uploading:
http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/_templates/NewsDetail.aspx?id=2861

Re: Fiat 500 in Gran Turismo 5

CaliberSRT4 wrote
This tutorial should help you with the uploading:
http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/_templates/NewsDetail.aspx?id=2861
Sweet, thanks for this!
Prima Edizione  29