FIAT Canada observations/comparisons to US

FIAT Canada observations/comparisons to US

cinquecento
The Canadian Lounge seems to have standard leather and manual trans.  I'm jealous.

But of more interest to me was noticing that the pop lists cloth and seating material, lounge as leather, but the sport only says 11 unique combinations on material and color.  I presume the Canadian cars will be very closely linked to the US models?  It looks to me like they still haven't decided on interior options on the sport, but that's what I was already thinking.

Thoughts?
398 -> 24

Re: FIAT Canada observations/comparisons to US

JustWilliam
 I LOVE that FiatNA have given us a basic configurator as an early peek, but I'm convinced it is a preliminary system that WILL change.

First and most specifically, Fiat clearly states "Images for illustration purposes only and additional configurations available".

Second, (and it may just be me) the olive green color is labeled chiaro or "light" green, and the light green color is labeled oliva or "olive" green. Huh?

I think we'll all see a more definitive and accurate configurator and ordering system sooner rather than later.

Peace,
William

“You can safely assume that you've created god in your own image when it turns out that god hates all the same people you do.”

Anne Lamott