Edmunds Inside Line First Drive of 500C

italophile
http://www.insideline.com/fiat/500/2012/2012-fiat-500-cabrio-first-drive.html

A very positive review.  Sounds like these guys 'get' the 500.

Re: Edmunds Inside Line First Drive of 500C

siamon

I can't say for Popular Mechanics these days as I've not read it in years but some people have gotten as much as 9.4-9.7 Sec, 0-60 times with the Fiat so I'm not sure what's up with that, other than perhaps a poor rolling start, which WILL mean the car's acceleration times are going to be slower.
pmp practice exam [url=http://www.actualtests.com/onlinetest/pmp-practice-exam.htm]pmp practice exam[/url]
ccie bootcamp [url=http://www.actualtests.com/study/ccie-bootcamp.htm]ccie bootcamp[/url]
pmp study material [url=http://www.actualtests.com/onlinetest/pmp-study-material.htm]pmp study material[/url]
mcat study guide [url=http://www.actualtests.com/onlinetest/mcat-study-guide.htm]mcat study guide[/url]

Re: Edmunds Inside Line First Drive of 500C

usman125
at the main hotel or, shall we say, some place a little less expensive ?

I'm going for the whole 5 days. It will be a great time, plus a good way to check to gas mileage on the highway. I'll be at the hotel.
leather jackets [url=http://www.eleatherjackets.co.uk]http://eleatherjackets.co.uk/[/url]
sat online course [url=http://www.pass4sure.com/test/sat-online-course.html]sat online course[/url]
ssat practice test [url=http://www.pass4sure.com/test/ssat-practice-test.html]ssat practice test[/url]

Re: Edmunds Inside Line First Drive of 500C

Hi, just a reminder. We've all moved to the new Fiat 500 USA Forum:
http://www.fiat500usaforum.com/forum.php

Make sure you stop by and visit. See you there!
Chris
Prima Edizione  29