Chris...is it possible to make a photo section of the new US 500's..

Chris...is it possible to make a photo section of the new US 500's..

Gavin
and post the factory color with each one? If, IF, I cancel the Prima to get a Lounge version, well the FiatUSA build your own really doesn't show the color well. I like both the brown and the greenish models shown at your site, but which brown and green are they??

Thanks

Gavin

Re: Chris...is it possible to make a photo section of the new US 500's..

Hi Gavin,

I was actually looking into doing this at some point after the dust settles. Also, I'm going through a ton of material here, and more is coming, hopefully with better colors representations.

Re: Chris...is it possible to make a photo section of the new US 500's..

Here is a photo gallery of 500 pics. The lighting isn't great, but the photos show a lot.

100 Pictures of the US 500

Prima Edizione  29