Chris, are they going to add more options as time goes by?

Chris, are they going to add more options as time goes by?

ciddyguy
I've noted on the UK site that there are more wheel choices, more graphics choices and more options etc. Will Fiat be adding more in the coming weeks or is this is for now?

I know you are sifting through the reefs of data and I'm sure you will tell us what you find out as you can. I'm definitely liking what I'm seeing so far and just as I posted my post in my journal on the new car, you uploaded the US specifications, thanks!

Looks like Fiat kept the weight of the car close to its Euro version if I read the curb weight correctly.

John.