Campione, someone from the past advertising on the fiatblogspot

Campione, someone from the past advertising on the fiatblogspot

Mike S
I was surprised yesterday when I saw a name that looked familiar advertising here,  so I wondered who was using the name. I clicked on the ad and there was new Fiat 500 stuff or should I say stuff for the new Fiat 500. I think this was the first day of the ad.

The address jumped out at me, It's in Pompano Beach and just a few miles down the road. The hours were only till 3pm and I would be late, but just like most of you, I had to go see what was there.

They were not really set up yet for Fiat business but would have stock in a few days. Yes, I was late but the door was opened after I was seen peering through the windows for a few minutes. "Is this Campione500" I asked? It was. There were pictures on the walls of earlier Fiats and Abarths that he had owned. Many of us old timers remember fiberglass Abarth hoods and fender flares. That was some of what Campione produced.

More recently this shop was providing "stuff" for the new Mini Coopers and now it will be Fiat 500's where a bigger piece of his heart is. I think Campione is a resource we can trust just from what we know from the past.

Chris, you're bringing the right crowd together, Criswell and now Campione. Looks like I will be doing business with both.

Re: Campione, someone from the past advertising on the fiatblogspot

Mike S wrote
[...]

Thanks Mike,

Yes, my motto is only the best need apply...

Prima Edizione  29