Brochures

jamesday24
My local studio finally got some brochures and I picked up several today.  Look for these brochures:

Fold-out brochure inside a red card-stock enclosure. [one fold-out sheet, 5.25" x 5.25"]

"the 500 is here" booklet for the 500 and 500c. [44 pages, 4" x 6"]

FIAT 500 flipbook with colors and models. [78 pages, 4" x 4"]

FIAT 500 Pop, Sport, Lounge equipment and colors postcard [single card, 7" x 5"]
Bianco Prima Edizione 345 from Fields FIAT
Ken

Re: Brochures

Ken
Please let me know where "the 500 is here" booklet for the 500 and 500c. [44 pages, 4" x 6"] is.  I would like to have either the PRINTED version OR a PDF I can download.  Please, if possible, send the link to:
kmil123@msn.com

Thanks!

Re: Brochures

jamesday24
These should be at your local studio.  I don't know of any pdf, unfortunately.

I started a webpage to catalog all of the brochures:

http://jamesday.net/fiat/brochures
Bianco Prima Edizione 345 from Fields FIAT