Best browser to view this on?

FiatGal
Is is just me, or is there a reason why I can only view this forum using Google Chrome or my iPhone. For some weird reason, I can't view it in Firefox or Safari...

Re: Best browser to view this on?

sketch
It's working fine for me on Safari.  I usually use Chrome, though.

Re: Best browser to view this on?

Hi, a couple of things, you can try deleting your browser cache and also force a refresh, normally f5.

Sometimes when you use the back page button, Nabble doesn't like that.  Use the return feature in Nabble.

Re: Best browser to view this on?

FiatGal
So embarrassing... It was working fine the whole time!!! For some reason, I would scroll down to view the forum... which had already loaded above! I realized this on my iPhone yesterday.

Re: Best browser to view this on?

Well don't feel bad, I've done the same thing a few times.   Being embedded in my blogger template does make for some quirkiness.
Prima Edizione  29