Been checking out the local dealers here in Seattle

Been checking out the local dealers here in Seattle

And I thought I'd mention that a Phillip Bivens, who owns several dealers, including Tacoma Dodge is currently looking for a site to house the Fiat studio, also, Rairdon Fiat, I think out in Monroe will be another one, the list from Fiat shows autonation Inc (Seattle) and perhaps other locations but so far, no mention of Fiat in any of their sites so don't know if there is actually a dealer IN Seattle or just nearby.

There is another dealer shown in Vancouver WA but am not looking them up as that's almost 3 hours from Seattle where I live.

No real current news as yet, but we have just had the first of several dealer trainings and I suspect there will be info soon on exact locations, when the demo car(s) will show up etc, probably before the year is out.

So I anxiously await more definitive news on this area as far as dealers and their location, but so far, Rairdon and Phil Bivens seem to be on the trail to get things ready by early next year.

EDIT: This morning in further searching, it appears that Rairdons is taking their Kirkland Dodge/Chrysler dealer and making it a Fiat showroom, thanks to a link to their Facebook page. The announcement was posted on Nov 29th, late in the day.