Audio Menu Question?

Alvon Elrod
Has anybody figured out what the Aux Audio Offset is, accessed by the Menu button to the right of the radio?  I haven't found anything in the User Guide or the DVD (which both describe the Menu button as having different features).  The DVD description comes closer to what we see on the radio, but I didn't see the Aux Audio Offset described.

Alvon
Alvon Elrod, #18 White, no sunroof
1970 Fiat 124 spider

Re: Audio Menu Question?

ciddyguy
Alvon Elrod wrote
Has anybody figured out what the Aux Audio Offset is, accessed by the Menu button to the right of the radio?  I haven't found anything in the User Guide or the DVD (which both describe the Menu button as having different features).  The DVD description comes closer to what we see on the radio, but I didn't see the Aux Audio Offset described.

Alvon
I can't say for certain, but if it is what I think it means it is to adjust for variances in the output of various devices such as your mobile phone's MP3 player if it comes in too quiet via the headphone jack and you have to run the volume on the radio up a lot, which then can cause increased noise in the amp due to the increased power there to hear the music at a decent level.

But then again, I may be WAY off base here. :-)