Any Prima owners in the LA area - Ontario to be specific???

Any Prima owners in the LA area - Ontario to be specific???

SpidArman
This post was updated on .
I have an opportunity that I am working on if you can spare your car for two days.  Please contact me and I will fill in the details.  There may be something freeeeeeee  involved....

Regards,

Arman
Prima Edizone #419 Rosso/Sunroof/EB Heater

Re: Any Prima owners in the LA area - Ontario to be specific???

SpidArman
OK guys, no takers?  I am trying to get the front of the Prima digitized by StarShield corp to create us some 3M ScotchCal film bras.  The person who donates the car to the design process will probably get theirs free as it will be test fitted to their car.  Let me know if anyone is interested...

Regards,

Arman
Prima Edizone #419 Rosso/Sunroof/EB Heater

Re: Any Prima owners in the LA area - Ontario to be specific???

Alvon Elrod
Arman, I'm not all that close to Ontario (Ventura, to be precise), but give me a call to discuss.

Alvon Elrod
805-338-1767
Alvon Elrod, #18 White, no sunroof
1970 Fiat 124 spider

Re: Any Prima owners in the LA area - Ontario to be specific???

lirandy
SpidArman wrote
I have an opportunity that I am working on if you can spare your car for two
days.  Please contact me and I will fill in the details.  There may be
something freeeeeeee  involved....

Regards,

Arman
Arman, if you are still looking for people, please let me know.  I am in West Covina - about 20 miles away from Ontario.  Thanks!

Randy
#485 Bianco w/ sunroof
Always miss my Subies....

Re: Any Prima owners in the LA area - Ontario to be specific???

SpidArman
Hi Randy,

Thanks for volunteering.  I have sent another person over there.   Let me check to see the progress of the project.  I will get back to the group with a status.

Regards,

Arman
Prima Edizone #419 Rosso/Sunroof/EB Heater

Re: Any Prima owners in the LA area - Ontario to be specific???

so cal mark
3M used my Prima for the patterns. The kit should be available within days.
5 124 Spiders
1 X1/9
1 500-Prima 78
www.fiat500speed.com