2015 Fiat 500 Turbo - Heated Seats On/Off too often

2015 Fiat 500 Turbo - Heated Seats On/Off too often

jonwood19901
Hi, I have a 2015 Fiat 500 Turbo, the car is awesome. I love the high performance and driving response this vehicle offers.

My question is, does anyone know of a way to adjust the On/Off cycle limits on the heated seats? Or set the control to NOT cycle on/off once the heat option is engaged?

When I turn on the heated seats, they get good and hot quickly and maintain the temperature for a few minutes before it begins to cycle on/off every 8-10 minutes. I understand the manufacturers safety concern of it being too hot and burning someone, but it cycles off too quickly and too often for my personal liking. I have searched everywhere and have not been able to locate information about adjusting the parameters of the on/off limits.

I personally believe there is a much better approach to heated seats preferences for the consumers than the auto manufacturers have considered. Instead of high/low options (or just on/off options as offered by Fiat), the vehicle owner should have complete control over the temperature settings (high and low) so it can be set up to each individuals personal preferences. It could be available in the menu options since it may be a once in a while setting change, or it could be part of the climate control being included in the A/C and Heating controls options.

If you have any suggestions or information that might assist with resolving my question, your help would be greatly appreciated.

THANKS!   Jon

Re: 2015 Fiat 500 Turbo - Heated Seats On/Off too often

Hi,

We've moved! Please go here and post your question on the new forum.  Make sure you register. Thanks!

Click here to go to The NEW Fiat 500 USA Forum
Prima Edizione  29